Somewhere

 

Somewhere





    For the somewhere projected I decided to use a scene from the Netflix Original TV show Ginny & Georgia. The photo I decided to use took place in a high school classroom with the main characters in the middle ground, and the person I decided to place myself on top of was in the foreground. I used the bandage tool, brush tool, layer masks, brightness/contrast, and hue/saturation to create the changes. I incorporated my tag brush logo as the computer brand logos.


Comments

  1. Hi Kayla, your project turned out great! I Just started watching this TV series! I like how in your description you went step by step on how you ended with the final outcome. If you had to fix one thing to alter, I would just focus a little more on the hairline. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts