Business Cards



For this project i decided to incorporate similar designs with many different colors. I wanted to see how different combination of colors made something eye catching and appealing. I used different colors of browns and oranges, pale red and yellow with different shades of gray, and pink with different shades of blue-green. I decided these different combinations because I found that they contrast each other well, but they also are appealing to the eye. I decided on different layouts of each card back to stand out well against the designs I created. 



 

Comments

  1. Dear, Kayla

    I love what you did with your business cards. My favorite part of it are the designs you made with the swirls it gives it a really cool vibe. The colors go really good together and the whole thing looks very organized. If I saw this as a actual business card I would be very interested because it is very organized and neat, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla! I really like how you went about this project. Your business cards came out really cool. I like how you incorporated the waves into your cards and I like how you used different colors rather than just stick to one. Everything was placed well on your cards and I like how you incorporated the logo. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayla,
    These look really cool and clean. I like the design you chose and your logo fits awesome with the colors. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kayla, I really liked your business cards. I think they are very creative simple at the same time. The colors that you chose come along really well. Overall, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kayla, I love your business cards. I think you did an awesome job on them especially the waves on each card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts