Pre-Somewhere

 Pre-Somewhere

Kirby Jenner

I think that this photo would be the most difficult to photoshop myself into. Although I haven't seen the original photo, it truly looks like he is with Kendall. No only does he match with shirts and hair, but his skin complexion and lighting matches with Kendall's perfectly making me feel like I would not be able to do this with basic knowledge of photoshop.

Average Bob



This photo made me think of the somewhere project and the possibilities for it. He is dressed like people would dress in the 80's and added funny things to the Photo like the alligator on the bottom left and the banner being flown by the plane. Although the photo itself does not actually entail what we are doing with the somewhere project and does not depict him in a scene from a movie or TV show, it does give off the vibes as if it were from a scene. 

BoredPanda


This photo was the one that stuck out to me and made me laugh. Not only reading the caption of the girl wanting to look at her friend, but also how he added a mirror. I have seen his post around and find them hilarious because he takes the requests to a whole different level. Some of the photos I see are just so interesting and I never would've thought of his ways to make the requests happen, but not happen and find him so clever. 

BoredPanda


I would like to recreate this photo because it has beautiful results, but does not require much materials. This photo seemed the most realistic to me which is what I prefer to see in photos. I do not necessarily like to see photos that are clearly photoshopped, but I like to see ones that you know how they are taken, but cannot easily do it without knowledge of photography or photoshop and this is what this photo gives me a sense of. 



Comments

Popular Posts