Logo Tag Brush


 My Logo Tag Brush consists of my first initial a drawing of a rose and my last initial. I decided on this because my middle name is Rose and have always loved it even though it is very common. I decided to make it red and blue to create a 3D effect like what is seen in movies. Although it has a blurry look to it, I feel it adds to the 3D feeling of when you are watching a 3D movie at the theater. When I think of this effect and how it relates to me and my childhood I think of how the first movie that I saw in 3D was shark boy and lava girl. This movie then became a staple of my childhood and reminds me of when times were easier and didn't have any intense responsibilities or personal issues I truly knew of. From this work,  I get a feeling of happiness and nostalgia.

Comments

Popular Posts