BW to Color




BW to Color

    For the BW to Color project I decided to use Triad, Analogus, and Split Complementary colors. I decided on these three types because when going through the different types on adobe.color.com I did not find mixtures that I truly like with the other options. Each colored photo has pinks and blues, but they also have colors that the others do not. When creating the colors on photoshop it was very easy for me to put similar colors in similar places, but after looking at them I realized they will all look similar if not the same like that. I tried to add as much variety as I could to make each photo look unique in its own way. I found that the most difficult part of this project was beginning it. I had a hard time figuring out which way to mask a color for each portion would be best and decided on doing what was easiest for me and would create the best results. 

 

Comments

  1. Kayla, I think you BW to color tuned out really well. I love the color scheme of the split complementary one. I think your choice of where to place each color worked really well too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts