Autoscopy


 Autoscopy

        For this project I decided to use a photograph of myself in black and white. I then placed an image of a record on top of myself and my shadow with low opacity. I decided to do this because music has always been a major part of my family and our relationships together. I then decided to use an image of a moving subway in the background. This is because I am from New York and I feel that the subway is a big part of my childhood identity. The next layer was of sunflowers; I placed the sunflowers in front of me to make it seem as if I were sitting behind the sunflowers to show the side of me that loves nature. Finally I added citrus fruits on top of the entire photo. I decided to incorporate the fruit to addd shape and color simply to the photo. 

Comments

  1. This photo turned out really cool with all of the different images that you chose to incorporate. I like that you picked things that make up your identity, and then how you added the fruit to add in some color. The subway picture works well with your project, and makes it look very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kayla,
    I think your Autoscopy project turned out really nice! I like how much thought you put into the meaning of each image you decided to incorporate. The subway effect is really cool, as it gives the image a sense of movement and thrill. I also like how you chose to color your self portrait in black and white. This helps the other colors in the image pop and stand out. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Kayla! I think your autoscopy project turned out really well and was really creative . There was a lot of meaning behind each aspect and I like how you incorporated all the images. It's cool how you were able to incorporate the image of the record into the image of yourself and I like how you added the subway as the background of the photo. I also liked how you placed the sunflowers in front of you. Your project was very unique and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla you did a great job! This autoscopy has a wonderful color scheme and you being in black snd white really makes you pop out. You layered all the images very well and the lighting effects are done perfectly. This project could be the cover of an album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kayla, I love how you implemented so many different angles. The use of color shading makes the flowers pop and keeping you black and white was smart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts