Propaganda Poster


 
    For the propaganda poster, I decided to do mine on mental health. I decided on this because there are many people today struggle with mental health problems, but are not open to talking about it. I was not inspired by any posters on the internet because I could not find any posters about mental health. As someone who has lived my entire life struggling with severe anxiety and depression, I am very open about my experiences and trying to help others that struggle. In the poster I decided to remove my eyes because eyes are said to be the window of the soul, but what if you cannot speak someone in person? By removing the eyes I wanted to show that no matter how someone may seem over the phone or on social media they still might be struggling internally. By interpreting it this way, it is important to state that someone may be fighting a battle that you don't know about and you should never judge someone based on one little thing that they did. If I were to hang my poster somewhere I would want it to be at frequently visited places like on campus and coffee shops.

Comments

Popular Posts