intro

    Hi! My name is Kayla Dailey. I am a Junior studying Biology at the University of Tampa. I was born and raised in a small town north of New York City called Nyack. Family and friends are the most important thing to me; I am the youngest of three with twin siblings Peter and Siobhan. I enjoy painting, shopping, watching tv, and going to the beach. Recently, I began planting many different plants including mint, hibiscus, zinnia and many more. My family always encourages me to try new things which helps me branch out with the different courses I have taken throughout college. In high school I decided the language I wanted to take was Sign Language. When taking this class I was presented with the opportunity of interpreting a wedding reception and ceremony. Being 15 years old and not being fluent in the language I was hesitant, but took the challenge. After weeks of working with my teacher outside of class I went to the wedding and successfully translated the wedding from english to American sign language. 

    When registering for this course I didn't think it is something I would normally like. I have talked to many different people about this class at UT and similar courses at different institutions. Throughout high school I have used photoshop in photography classes occasionally and still like to play around with it when I take some photos for fun. Considering the experience I have in photoshop I feel that will make this course just a little bit easier to get the hang of. I expect this course not only to broaden my understanding of computers and the factors that come into creating art, but also everything that computer softwares are used to create. 

Comments

Popular Posts